Content Summary for The Dangerous Driving Infographic
Here are the Top 10 Most Dangerous Driving Behaviors:
- Driving Intoxicated. Even a small buzz can cost you your life or someone else's.
- Texting and Driving. Put your phone down and keep your eyes on the road.
- Not wearing a seat belt. All it takes is a simple click.
- Improper Child Restraints. Children require special seating, geared towards their height, weight and age.
- Speeding. Obey the speed limit and control your vehicle.
- Jumping the light. If it's yellow, it's time to hit the brakes.
- Forgetting Your Signals. Want to switch lanes? Let the people around you know.
- Aggression. Aggressive driving results in poor decision making.
- Adjusting the radio. Change the channel before you head out.
- Putting on Make-Up. Focus on the road - not your complexion.