9/11 Terror Attacks Lawsuit

The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP is accepting cases related 9/11 Terror Attacks

Were you or a family member a victim of the 9/11 attacks?

If so, we may be able to help you bring a claim against Saudi Arabia for financial compensation.

Even if you or a family member received payments from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund, you are now able to sue the government of Saudi Arabia in a U.S. court for its involvement in these tragic events.Various US flags in honor of a memorial

In September 2016, The Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) became a U.S. law which now makes it possible to bring a claim against
countries that sponsor terrorism— such as Saudi Arabia. Therefore, even if you have already received compensation from the Victim Compensation Fund, you are entitled to seek additional compensation.


The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP has been handling personal injury cases for decades and can provide the representation you need.

***Your initial consultation with our lawyers are always FREE!

***We never collect a fee unless we are successful in getting money for you.

    We offer a free case evaluation. You don't pay unless we win you money.

    *Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.

    Our Results

    $55 million
    Settlement on behalf of multiple plaintiffs injured as result of exposure to toxic substances
    $26.3 million
    Misdiagnosis of brain injury leading to permanent paralysis

    What Our Clients Say

    "Working with The Rothenberg Law Firm was a very easy and straightforward process. They actually surprised me with the extra time and additional attention to my case. I'd recommend them to anyone."

    Victoria H.
    New York

    “During the course of the litigation there where a number of settlement offers which the firm promptly and dutifully communicated to me and urged me not to accept. They were right. In the end they got me an enormous amount of money for my injuries and loss of earnings; far more than I could have ever imagined.”

    Ed M.